“Cheesy” Turmeric Cauliflower
The perfect healthy side to any meal and so simple to make!
- Prep Time: 3 mins
- Cook Time: 7 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Cauliflower florets
- Ghee or grass-fed butter
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Nutritional yeast
- Wash and chop cauliflower into bite-size florets.
- Add a good amount of ghee or gass-fed butter to a large pan on the stove and turn on high to melt.
- Once ghee/butter is melted, add cauliflower florets to the pan and mix so all florets are coated. Add more ghee/butter if needed.
- Mix occasionally until cauliflower florets start to burn just a little bit, then lower heat to medium or medium-low.
- Add all the spices: sea salt, black pepper, turmeric and nutritional yeast.
- Cook for about 7-10 mins while mixing occasionally until it’s reached desired tenderness.
I don’t have measurements for this recipe because it’s really up to you. Make as much as you want and add as much ghee/butter and spices as desired!