A savory spin on your morning oats!
A warm bowl of oatmeal is one of my favorite quick breakfasts. But, this savory spin on a classic makes for a fun and unique meal. It’s still incredibly easy to make, too!
Ingredients for Savory Oatmeal Bowl:
- Veggies: kale (or other greens of choice), onions, bell peppers, or veggies of choice!
- Spices: sea salt, black pepper, nutritional yeast, or whatever spices you prefer!
How to Make Savory Oatmeal Bowl:
Wash and chop veggies of choice and make oats as usual according to packaging. Add spices of choice to the oats.
While the oats are cooking, sauté veggies and fry an egg in a large pan. You just need enough veggies to top the oatmeal, so you don’t need a large amount unless you want that.
When oats are done, add to a bowl and top with veggies and the fried egg. Enjoy!
Scroll down to get the full recipe or pin it for later!Print
Savory Oatmeal Bowl
A savory spin on a classic breakfast!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 serving
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Nutritional yeast
- Bell pepper
- Wash and chop veggies of choice.
- Make oats as usual according to packaging.
- Add spices of choice to the oats.
- While the oats are cooking, sauté veggies and fry an egg in a large pan.
- When oats are done, add to a bowl and top with veggies and the fried egg.