Healthy strawberry jam cookies that totally hit the spot and are OH SO REFRESHING!
OH MAN, I LOVE THESE STRAWBERRY JAM COOKIES. These are so refreshing and the base of the cookie is only 4 INGREDIENTS! I absolutely love minimal ingredient baking because it’s just so easy. Not to mention these cookies are so perfect for strawberry season!
These cookies aren’t heavy at all and they give you a little burst of energy and happiness!
And of course, gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free like usual!
Ingredients for Strawberry Jam Cookies:
- Coconut flour
- Maple syrup
- Cashew butter – this is the one I normally buy
- Chia seeds
Feel free to use another nut/seed butter of choice if you prefer, but I’ve only tried this with cashew butter!
How to Make Strawberry Jam Cookies:
First, make the strawberry chia jam. Cut up the strawberries into small pieces and add to a small pot. Turn the heat on and mash down strawberries with a fork for several minutes until it looks more like jam. Turn the heat off, then add about 2 tbsp chia seeds, mix and let sit.
Then in a bowl mix the coconut flour, eggs, maple syrup, and cashew butter.
Form the mix into small cookies and place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. I used an ice cream scooper to make this easy and consistent.
Make a large indent into each cookie using your finger or a spoon, and then put a spoonful of jam into the hole.
Bake in the oven, let cool and enjoy!
Scroll down to get the full recipe or pin it for later!Print
Strawberry Jam Cookies
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 a 1 lb carton of strawberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Make the strawberry jam. Cup up strawberries into small pieces and add to a small pot. Turn heat on and mash down with a fork until it looks more like jam. Turn heat off, then add chia seeds, mix and let sit.
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut flour, eggs, maple syrup and cashew butter.
- Form mix into small cookies and place on a parchment paper-lined pan.
- Make a large indent into each cookie using your finger or a spoon, and then put a spoonful of the jam into the hole.
- Bake for 12 mins.
- Let cool and enjoy!
*Please note this page uses affiliate links. This means that I may earn a small commission for purchases made using these links (at no additional cost to you). All products that I share are products I use, love, and recommend.