Healthy Cauliflower Fried Rice
An easy but fun way to get in tons of nourishing veggies!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1-2 servings 1x
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or other healthy oil
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 3/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp minced fresh garlic – about 1 clove
- 1/2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 12 oz bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toppings if desired: green onion and avocado
- Wash and chop up veggies and mince garlic + ginger so everything is ready to go.
- Add garlic, ginger, onion, and avocado oil to a low pan can cook on low on the stove for about a minute or two.
- Then add cauliflower rice and carrots, turn up the heat a bit and mix occasionally. Cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and continue to cook for about another 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs and the coconut aminos and mix around until the eggs are mixed in and fully cooked.
- Serve and top with green onion and avocado if desired.
This makes enough for 1 large bowl or 2 smaller servings. Since it’s so many veggies, it’s very filling!