Healthy Apple Chips
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1.5 - 2 hours
- Total Time: About 2 hours
- Preheat the oven to 200°F.
- Wash and slice apple(s) very thinly (you want to aim for about 1/8” slices). Prior to slicing you can core the apples if you prefer…I usually just slice and then will discard the seeds before baking.
- Lay the apple slices on a parchment paper-lined large baking sheet so none of them are touching or on top of each other. One full apple is usually about 1 large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the apple slices with cinnamon. I sprinkle about 1/2 tsp cinnamon for each large baking sheet. If you’re baking more than just one, just add about 1/2 tsp per each baking sheet (or as much or as little as you want!).
- Bake for 1.5 – 2 hours, depending on how thin they are.
- Take them out of the oven when they get crispy, let cool, and enjoy.