Healthy Green Bread
A unique, wholesome 5 ingredient bread with a fun twist!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 1 loaf 1x
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sunflower seed butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon (or as much as you want!)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Thoroughly mix ingredients together in a bowl and pour into a greased 9″ x 5″ loaf pan.
- Bake in the oven for about 25-27 mins or so until a toothpick comes out clean.
The loaf will turn more green on the inside as it cools.