How to Make Homemade Pecan Milk
One of my favorite nut milks to make at home! So easy, so creamy, so delicious.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: About 34 oz 1x
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 4 cups water
- Pinch of sea salt
- Optional: any other mix-ins (maple syrup, pitted dates, vanilla extract, etc.)
- If soaking pecans, soak for a few hours on the counter. Drain and rinse.
- Blend 1 cup pecans with 2 cups water on high for 1 minute.
- Then add another 2 cups water and a dash of sea salt and blend on high for another minute. You can also add any additional flavors here if desired.
- Pour into storage container and keep in the fridge or serve immediately.
Like all nut milks, it will separate over time and look weird! Just be sure to shake or mix before using it.